VTO READY 3D ASSETS
The Virtual Try-On (VTO) technology has assumed fourfold significance since it resembles reality in the closest way possible. The striking visual effect is created by collecting and employing real-time data. Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) have enormous potential, and practically every industry is attempting to implement them. Virtual Try-On is a technology that allows customers to virtually try on things ranging from shoes, watches, jewelry, make-up, and furniture, to home design. It lets you test the product virtually rather than doing it physically.
At Ikarus 3D, we develop several VTO-ready 3D assets for various product categories, including furniture and accessories such as glasses, bags, shoes, and automobiles, and continue to fuel the 3D revolution for businesses.
Why do you need the VTO-Ready 3D Assets?
The Virtual Try-On associated with 3D assets enriches the purchasing experience and meets the growing demand for online shopping by providing an experience similar to a non-virtual or physical experience during the purchase. Here’s how it benefits:
- Introduces the user into the virtual transaction
- Makes your products stand out from their competitors
- Increases the conversion rates and minimizes return rates, thus upscaling your e-commerce business
- Enhances your brand identity
Ikarus 3D: creating 3D solutions for all your needs
Here’s what allows us to create well-performing VTO-ready 3D assets:
- Ability to work in a systematic and time-bound manner
- Ability to translate abstract concepts into photo-realistic or stylized assets
- Unmatched knowledge of multi-pass rendering and 3D scene layout Understanding of plate and image-based lighting
- Strong understanding of visual language – texture, color, size, scale, perspective, shade, composition, depth of field, proportion, spatial awareness, etc.
- Our team of highly skilled professionals who are rooted in 3D technology and the creative arena
- Our relentless efforts in keeping ourselves up-to-date with emerging technology techniques
At Ikarus 3D, we have a portfolio of highly performant products, each designed with high-definition pictures and user-friendly modeling. To get the top-class 3D and VTO technology-driven services, explore our services here.
Our processes are set in a way that provides us a streamlined procedure. We churn out thousands of models in a month. Our young and motivated 3D artists are process driven, making every model with utmost precision.